Alex and I were in some weddings this summer and learned a few things on saving some money while celebrating matrimony!
- If you have to travel, try renting a car!
- Do your own makeup!
- Ask the groom if you can buy the suit…might be more expensive at first, but a better investment long term.
- Try websites like eBay for a bridesmaid dress and when you’re done, sell it back!
- Use clothes you already have (or better yet raid your friend’s closets) for wedding events like bachelor/bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, etc.)
- Don’t be afraid to say no to the bride if she is asking for certain things i.e.) matching swimsuits.
Comment below ways you saved some money being in a wedding!
Thanks for liking, commenting, and sharing!
-Ky and Alex